News & Events
Toronto — Sept. 27, 2021 — Annual General Meeting
The AFC announced the following Board news at the Annual General Meeting on September 27, 2021:
- Ryan Goldhar was appointed President of the Board;
- Amy Cameron was appointed Vice-President;
- Kevin Hanchard and Arnie Zipursky were elected to the Executive Committee as Members at Large;
- Brian Borts and Derrick C. Chua continue to serve on the Executive Committee in their respective roles as Treasurer and Secretary;
- Deborah Bernstein remains on the Executive Committee as Past President;
- Mary Walsh was elected to the Board of Directors.
We would like to thank outgoing Past President Gerard Roxburgh for his dedicated service.
Gerard says: “When I came on to the Board in 2012, I had no idea what a pivotal and life-changing experience my time with this incredible organization would be. To serve and volunteer has been as equally humbling as it has been an absolutely fulfilling opportunity. There has been much great change and growth over my time with The AFC, and I wish you continued growth and success in the year and years to come.”
Thank you, Gerard!