Big Swing 2020
The AFC’s Annual Charity Golf Tournament: the Social Distancing Edition
Big Swing 2020 will take place on Saturday, August 29, 2020 at the beautiful Royal Ontario Golf Club.
Due to social distancing restrictions, we have altered the format of the tournament this year:
- Golfers will tee off in consecutive tee times starting at 9:00 am.
- The tournament is limited to 92 players so that all golfers could complete their round with the use of a separate golf cart.
- There will be NO large-group, post-tournament reception and dinner.
The registration fee has been reduced to $150.00 per golfer for 2020 and includes:
- Green fees;
- One golfer per cart (golfers from the same household can share a cart);
- BBQ lunch;
- Golfer gifts;
- The Big Deal package: putting contest entry, pot of gold contest entry, and 3 raffle tickets.
The tournament golfer registration and waitlist are now full – thank you!
You don’t need to play in the tournament to participate in the Big Swing 2020 raffle. Buy raffle tickets today to support The AFC and have a chance to win great prizes!
The Big Swing Tournament is presented by The AFC and Directors Guild of Canada Ontario.
Your participation in the tournament will help raise much-needed funds for entertainment professionals facing crisis situations. Your support is crucial now more than ever as we are working hard to provide support to industry workers impacted by COVID-19.
Please contact us at 416-975-0304 | 1-877-399-8392 if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you on August 29 for a fabulous and safe day of golf!