Personal Support and Advocacy
Talk things through
Learn how to get help
Build your support system
Anyone in the arts and entertainment community can call for compassionate, confidential, non-judgmental support with a tough situation.
We can help people carve out a viable path to improved well-being and connect them with existing support systems and resources.
We can help with things like:
- accessing community services and other resources
- helping find ways to deal with change, illness, loss
- identifying strategies to cope with stress
- developing tools to tackle problem situations at work or at home
- assessing your situation and advocating for you or with you
- referrals to trusted support organizations
- information on mental health resources, housing, healthcare options and help navigating the system
Reach out to speak to a caring support worker today.
1-877-399-8392 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources and Support Services Information
We’ve gathered information on services and resources on crisis intervention, mental health support, income assistance, housing, and food banks. Check out our resources hub to learn more.