Resources: Financial Wellness Series
Free Journaling Apps
Ways to help keep track of what we do and how we feel and build a judgement-free state of mind.
- Day One
- Grid Diary – great for beginners
- Daylio – micro-diary for non-writers
Free Personal Finance Apps
Ways to help keep tabs on our money, track spending, and develop good financial habits.
- KOHO – a free pre-paid, reloadable card and app that gives insights into daily spending
Information, practices, and exercises to help alleviate stress, aid decision-making, cultivate positivity, and more.
- Free meditations for ease and support
- Exercises for mental fitness
- Free mindfulness resources for the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Sanity Guide
- STOP Mindfulness Technique
- Health and Wellness: Mindfulness Resources from HealthChampion
Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Resources and Supports from Behind the Scenes
including a peer-to-peer chat app, therapist finder, self-assessment tools, and more.
Mindfulness Apps (Free or Low Cost)
Financial Wellness E-zine
A monthly dose of financial wellness news, events, tips, and more delivered straight to your inbox – click to sign up now!
More from Dan ›
“There isn’t another charity like The AFC.”
More from Meher ›
“Thanks for having my back – literally.”