Navigator is a free, personalized, confidential assistance service that connects arts and entertainment industry workers to mental health resources, programs, and supports.
To access Navigator, you can make an appointment through our online booking system below. You are guaranteed a one-on-one phone consultation with a highly qualified specialist who will be able to talk you through your situation, suggest appropriate resources and services, or make a referral.
Navigator can help you:
- better understand your mental health needs
- find resources and supports best suited to your individual situation
- get an assessment from a doctor or medical professional
- find a counsellor or someone to talk to
- find a support group or peer support resources
- make decisions about the support you need
Navigator does not provide:
- crisis support (if you are in crisis and need help right away, please call 911 or go to your local hospital)
- medical diagnosis or prescribe medication
- one-on-one counselling
- in-person service