Counselling Pilot: Call for Participants
Please note, all spots for Ontario participants have now been filled.
- Do you work in the arts and entertainment sector?
- Do you live in Ontario or British Columbia?
- Do you face barriers in accessing mental health services?
- Are you looking for help with things like anxiety, depression, life transitions, or stress?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could be a fit for our Counselling Pilot! This pilot program provides short-term counselling or therapy services at no charge to folks in our sector who do not have mental health benefits or the financial means to access support.
- solutions-based approach, with a focus on the client’s needs and coping strategies
- weekly or bi-weekly sessions delivered either through a virtual platform or over the phone
- up to a maximum of 8 sessions per client
- clients must be ok with providing feedback before and after their participation in the program to help us develop the program further
How to participate:
Make a screening appointment through our Navigator service to assess eligibility and fit. Please mention ‘Counselling Pilot’ when booking your appointment. Spots are limited!
Book Navigator Appointment
Click on the button below to make an appointment with Navigator to see if this pilot program could be a good fit for you.
More from Jeremiah ›
“Thanks to The AFC, I’m 100% back to health”